Find Your Courage. Stop Playing Safe. Brave. Make Your Mark. The titles of Margie’s books reflect her passion for helping people make braver decisions and lead bigger lives. Margie’s had to find her courage many times since growing up as the big sister of seven on a dairy farm in rural Australia. Personal struggles, family tragedies, an armed robbery, backpacking solo around the world, four children in five years: all have taught her valuable lessons on growing resilience, embracing change and building courage. Today Margie draws on her background in Fortune 500 business, coaching and psychology to arm people with the mindset, strategies and skills essential to achieving stronger outcomes for themselves and others. Her clients include NASA, Accenture, UN Foundation, Facebook, Marriott and Australian Institute of Sport.
Make Your Mark: Reset Your Compass On Your Boldest Mission
It’s easy to live life on auto-pilot, going through the motions but lacking a deep sense of passion and purpose. Drawing on hard-won wisdom and experience across the globe, Margie will help you reconnect to your biggest Why and reset your personal GPS on a vision that inspires you and elevates others.
- Decide how you’ll measure success
- Find your courage to exit ‘the safe lane’
- Three questions to find your “Why” and infuse passion into every day
- How to bounce back faster & ‘hug the curves’ when plans go awry
- Align your language, focus and physiology to bring your best self to your biggest challenges
- Grow your capacity to thrive under pressure by prioritizing the ‘vital few’over the ‘trivial many’