Virtual Event | September 28 – 30
Virtual Event | September 28 – 30
As we navigate this confusing and ever-evolving moment in time together, WorkForce Software’s top priority is ensuring the safety and well-being of our customers, employees, and partners in addition to our collective families and the wider communities which we belong to.
With that in mind, we have decided to move our annual VISION User Conference to a VIRTUAL event. The dates for virtual VISION remain unchanged and will take place on September 28th – 30th 2020. Registration for virtual VISION will re-open on June 12th.
This year will be different, but our Events Team is working hard behind the scenes to ensure that the spirit of VISION as well as the value of attending the event will remain unchanged.
As we continue to refine our revised agenda, there inevitably are some practical limitations on what we can and cannot deliver in a virtual environment. However, the key elements of our conference will remain, including:
- A business update from our CEO, Mike Morini
- Exclusive previews of amazing new innovations via stream from the Product Team
- Access to the Workforce Labs R&D Center
- Featured guest speakers from our customer base and partner network
- Breakout sessions featuring customer success stories, product deep dives, and practical tips and tricks from the community
- Networking opportunities—our moto is ‘physically distancing but socially connecting’
Yes, we understand that the training portion of VISION is critical to your organization and your own personal development. You can use your existing VISION registration fee as 1 full credit toward any of our online training courses, which represents savings of up to 75% on the regular training course fees that apply to the majority of attendees. In addition, you will also receive a registration for the virtual VISION event.
All courses are virtual, instructor-led, and will take just a few hours of your time each day. This approach will allow you to balance the demands of your everyday work/home commitments while upgrading your skills and knowledge. Benefits of formal training include:
- Greater self-sufficiency to troubleshoot and resolve issues internally
- More effective communication with WorkForce support for faster resolution times
- Ability to perform maintenance and ongoing updates to your systems configuration in response to changes in rules or business growth
For a full list of available courses or to learn more about our virtual training, visit the WFS LMS home page.
To use your existing VISION registration for 1 full credit toward any training course, please reach out to us at email@example.com. We’ll provide you with a unique discount code to register for the training session of your choice at no additional cost. This offer is valid for course registrations until September 31st.
No, the virtual event is free to all existing customers.
Yes, simply email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will begin the refund process.
Please remember that you can also switch your registration fee to an online, instructor-led training session as described above and still access the virtual event.
Our Events Team is working with the Hyatt Regency to cancel all reservations made under the block booking associated with event. If you booked accommodation outside of the event block booking, please contact your hotel to cancel your booking directly with them.